- Create an account to GitHub-https://github.com/
- Create your repository in your account.
- Open your bash command prompt.
- Know your current path by entering the below command
- After entering this “pwd” it will appear like below directory
- Go to your expected directory by entering below command
here I want to clone my repository project into “Work” folder.
- Copy your repository link from GitHub. See my YouTube video to know more.
- Write below code to clone project form GitHub
Example1: git clone YourGitHubRepositoryLink
Example2: git clone https://github.com/abctutorial/WebApplication1
- The project will clone from GitHub to my /c/Work directory