Part-1: Install and configure github bash on windows Part-2: Clone github repository to local using bash | Copy github repo to local machine using bash Part-3: Commit changes in github and push to repository using bash command | git Add, Commit, Push
We need to download git bash to clone, commit, and push command in GitHub repository. Follow the below steps to download and install git bash.
- Go to https://git-scm.com/downloads to download the git bash
- Click on Windows if your Operating system is Windows.
- Then it will automatically download.
- Select Next to install.
- Select git from the command line also from 3rd party
- User open SSL Library
- Checkout windows style and commit Unix style line ending
- User MinTTY
- Click on next and its finish the installation.