1. Downloaded file and Run the file:
2. Accept license terms and click to Next:
3. On the Feature Selection keep the defaults then:
4. select “Named Instance” and name the database you want and click:
5. Click Next until you get to the Database Engine Configuration screen and select Mixed Mode. Don’t forget to save login details and passwords in another document. Also, you can use default:
6. Click Next until your setup is complete:
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the MS SQL on your computer.